Sunday, August 7, 2011

Year One

Happy Sunday :)  One year ago today I married my best friend and couldn't be happier! 




To celebrate, we had a fun-filled weekend in PA (Friday-Saturday), which included a trip to the Hotel Hershey for dinner on Friday, a super huge buffet and 'The Amazing Maize Maze' on Saturday.  Here are some pictures from the maze (I was too busy trying to out eat my brother-in-law at the buffet to take pictures).: 



The theme of the maze this year was 'Once Upon a Time'...which is kind of cool since we were celebrating our anniversary.  My wedding dress looked exactly like this...sort of...ok not really.   


He was bad so he went to the Dungeon. 

 This was the last piece of the map we found.  It only took us an hour and 45 minutes to do everything...which is pretty good :)

The finishing photo :)  


We went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch today for our actual anniversary.  Here's the cheesecake I got (it was soooo chocolaty and sooooo good...definitely endorphin-filled):



Picture from thecheesecakefactory.com

And after that huge lunch and some grocery shopping, it's time to chillax before the week starts again.  This week I start a cake decorating class...so I plan to post some of my final products from there in the upcoming weeks. 



How are you spending your Sunday?  Do you usually fun errands or is it an actual 'day of rest'?

No comments:

Post a Comment