Sunday, October 2, 2011

Date Night!

Saturday Workout: 30 mins bikes and PT exercises

On Saturday Andrew and I went out to dinner and to mini golf.  Since we're both foodies, we decided to try a new place that had New Orleans creole style food.  I was a little skeptical at first since I'm not a spicy food kind of person, but once the appetizer came I was alright.

The spinach dip (center) had deep fried bow tie pasta noodles to dip...so good!

Then our meals came out.  I got salmon and mashed sweet potatoes (YUM) and Andrew got the Jambalaya (is that how you spell that?!).  



Then it was off to mini-golf.  We didn't keep an overall score, just who won each hole (that's what she said).  Andrew won the mini-golf game...barely.  But he won...and boasted until I kicked his butt in air hockey (ok...maybe he won one game too...but that was a practice game...he just didn't know).  Here are some pictures from the crazy golf course.



Game face

Cute

This is my favorite picture...I love the crab

This was the 18th hole. How scary is that clown?!

Today we have church and I have GOTR.  Then I'm doing my first body pump class in months with my friend Megan (another Megan than the one I'm doing GOTR with...yeah...it can be confusing).  Have a wonderful Sunday everyone :)  

====================
Are you good at mini-golf? Regular golf?
I'm decent at mini-golf, but the real thing...forget it! 

Do you take Body Pump?  How often do you go?
When I could go I was trying for twice a week (I would still do cardio).  I'm going to try that approach again this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment