Friday, September 9, 2011

So many exciting things...

(NOTE: I had started writing this post a week ago, then my husband got me sick I got sick.)

Hi Everyone! Sorry for falling off the face of the earth for a week two weeks.  Here's an update:


1. MY MENISCUS ISN'T TORN!!!!!! I got a call from the doctor on Friday a couple Fridays ago.  Despite both the PT and the Dr. thinking it was torn, it was a combination of inflammation around my MCL and hamstring, along with bursitis in my knee (I think bursitis is another word for inflammation...but it made me look smart, didn't it?!). 


I also had my first workout in months (I went swimming).  There was some pain...but I feel like I have pain doing nothing...so maybe I just need to adjust?! Come to find out...I shouldn't have any pain while working out (go figure). 




2. I went through both an earthquake and a hurricane in one week.  I was on the fourth floor of my building at work when the earthquake hit...and it was probably one of the scariest things I've ever been though.  The scariest thing that happened with the hurricane was that we lost power for 24 hours and I couldn't go online AT ALL.  I did, however, catch up on this show with this theme song (can you guess?!...):


Where you lead
I will follow
Any-Anywhere that you tell me to
If you need-If you need me to be with you
I will follow
Where you lead


3.  I ate over a dozen pumpkin chocolate chip muffins in four days...and they weren't distributed evenly over the four days (don't judge). 

I'll post later today (hopefully with pictures this time).  Hope you're all having a great Friday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment