Sunday, September 25, 2011

Why does the weekend go so fast....yet the week takes FOREVER?!

I can't believe the weekend is almost over, yet this past week took FOREVER! 

Todays is going to be a pretty crazy day since I have church until 11:30, then have to eat lunch (at Subway...YUM) really quick before coaching at my local YMCA for Girls on the Run.  They started this past Thursday, but I'll probably be coaching only on Sundays.  I'm excited/nervous, but I'm coaching with my friend Megan and she told she had a blast on Thursday.




Megan and I at the Annapolis Ten Miler two years ago...it was cancelled this year due to a hurricane, but we are both injured and couldn't run it anyways...

I have to go get ready for church, but I'll recap my first day at GOTR this afternoon.  Have a great Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment