Saturday, September 24, 2011

Girl's Night :)...and waking up early

Workout:  20 mins bike with millions of PT ab exercises (I HEART ENDORPHINS!)


I think I still have a chocolate hangover from last night...


While our significant others played Lord of the Rings Risk (nerds) my three girlfriends and I had a girls night at my place.  We gossiped, ate chocolate PB brownies, Extreme Cookies and Creme and Party Cake ice cream (two different flavor...both equally AMAZING!) and watched two episodes of Gilmore Girls. 


Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies


This is considered half a serving, right?!



After that really fun (late) night, my body decided to hate me and wake me up at 6:30am this morning (I went to bed at midnight).  Does this happen to anyone else?!  I assumed that since I went to bed at 12:00am my body would want at least eight hours of sleep and I would wake up at 8:00am.  Welp...you know what happens when you assume...


So after going to the gym, cleaning, shopping and eating lunch at Chick-fil-a (has anyone seen this hilarious song about Chick-fil-a?) with the hubby I watched a few episodes of Gilmore Girls and took a nap.  It's been a great, relaxing Saturday :)  Tomorrow will be a crazier day complete with church and Girls on the Run (which I'm super excited about!!). 

Have a great Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment