Friday, September 23, 2011

Sorry for the delay...

Happy Friday fellow bloggers!  Sorry for being so absent from the blog world lately.  But here is my injury update:


It looks like my SI joint likes to pop out of place more often than both myself, my PTA and PT thought. I was excitedly (is that a word?!) doing the Arc Trainer for ten minutes in addition to biking, but now I'm back to biking, but for 20 minutes...so I can't complain.  I welcome any endorphins at this point...and so does my husband (I think my mood was not so pleasant due to the lack of exercise).
So I was looking at Peanut Butter Finger's blog the other day and found some really good quotes:



Can't everyone relate to this?!

I liked this one too....

Now it's time to get ready for girl's night...complete with chocolate peanut butter swirl brownies...with ice cream...and extra Reese's. Did I mention that I love the chocolate and PB combo?!

----------------------------------------------------------------

What are some of your favorite quotes?

No comments:

Post a Comment