Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tuesday Randomness

1. I somehow managed to follow my own blog.  I didn't do it intentionally, but I have an extra follower now.  It's me.  Pathetic?

2. Since it's my off day (and I'm going crazy!) I'm trying to decide what I will cook for Thanksgiving.  Dad said we can eat chocolate on both Thanksgiving day and Christmas day so I think the dessert I make should have chocolate in it.  But first I'm thinking about these rolls from How Sweet It Is:



But for dessert it's between a few things from Picky Palate.  First idea:


Pumpkin Toffee Chip and Rolo Chunk Cookies

Or this:

Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin Vanilla Sheet Cake

So many choices!

3.  I'm going Christmas shopping with Mom on Saturday.  Yes, Christmas shopping.  I like getting this stuff done early.


Meet my Mom...isn't she pretty? :)

4. I'm also going to attempt an eight mile run before shopping.  Hopefully it won't be too cold!

5. I OD-ed on Frosted Mini Wheats after dinner tonight.  I crave weird things.  Like cereal. I blame my Dad on that one...he eats cereal as a snack every day.

6. I want Ricki Lake to win DWTS, but only because I'm in love with Derek Huff. 


Ricki, Ricki, Ricki! (source)


=======================================
Did anything random happen to you today?

Who do you want to win DWTS?

No comments:

Post a Comment