Saturday, November 26, 2011

Post Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! My thanksgiving started with an amazing breakfast:

The breakfast :)

The chef :)

After watching part of the Thanksgiving Day parade (my cousins were in one of the marching bands!!) we drove up to Hershey.  I forgot to take pictures of the food, but I did get the dessert I made:


And my sister-in-law got a new kitten, Squirt:


On Friday we did some shopping, but other than that it was a pretty chill Thanksgiving.  The Christmas tree is going up this weekend :) I love getting into the holiday spirit!

Have a great Saturday!

-------------------------------------------------------
How many weeks before Christmas do you put up your tree? 

Find any good deals on Black Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment