Sunday, November 20, 2011

Shopping Date

Why do weekends go by so quickly, yet the weeks take forever?!  This week, despite it only being three days, will probably feel extremely long since I have Thanksgiving and the possible viewing of Twilight to look forward to. 

I still haven't decided which dessert to bring, but I did make these cookies with the hope of sending them to my B-E-A-U-tiful sister who in currently in Korea.  However, she will be going to China for Thanksgiving and I was afraid they wouldn't get to her in time. 

The best MOH ever!

Come to find out...Andrew LOVES these cookies.  I was going to bring the remainder of them (I gave some to Mom) to Thanksgiving, but I don't think they will make it to Thursday.  What should I do?!

Anyways...Yesterday was spent shopping and hanging out with Mom.  We got a little bit of Christmas shopping done (aka I try on clothes and then 'forget about them' then get them for Christmas), I found some clothes for work and we went to Panera for lunch. 

I heart their Hazelnut coffee!

Then Andrew and I did some grocery shopping and went to Subway for a quick dinner.  Then I went to bed at 9:30.  I lead a very exciting life...haha.

Well...it's off to get ready for church, lunch, GOTR and an eight mile long run (eek!).  Have a great Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment