Sunday, January 6, 2013

100,000 Pages...

...is what I've felt like I've read for my two winter classes this past week.  Granted, the material is interesting, and I like to read, but I just can't sit for hours at a time.


Source

That is kind of funny...


I was able to take a few breaks yesterday.  I did 60 minutes of cross training on the elliptical. I wanted to do more, but the bottom of my left foot was hurting...so I figured I should be smart and stop.  I've been having some shin and knee pain too, so I didn't want to start running long until both felt better. 


I also went out to dinner with my parents and my cousin's family.  Mom and I split a bottle of wine and I also helped Andrew eat some of his steak in addition to my pasta dish (ain't I a wonderful wife!). 


In other news...I officially signed up for the Pittsburgh Marathon so I will be running my first marathon in May....eeeeeekkkkkkkkk.  I'm scared of the longer distance and getting injured, but hopefully I can play it smart and train well.  I'm still trying to figure out what 1/2 marathon I should do to enhance my training...and will probably do one sometime in March. 

Pinned Image
Source


Well...it's back to studying for me. Hope you're all having a great Sunday!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you usually 'help' your significant other eat their food when you're out to eat (i.e. finish everything on your plate and then start eating what's on their plate because it looks good, you're still hungry, etc.)?

Sign up for any good races this weekend?

How many marathons have you run?  If you've only run 1/2's, do you think you would ever run a full?

No comments:

Post a Comment