Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Over Achiever...

Today I had to go back to work (boo).  I work four 10 1/2 hour days so I can get every Friday off, but sometimes it feels like I work 24 hour days and the time goes soooooo sloooooowwwwllllyyyyy. 

But once I got home I saw that Andrew made dinner:



Andrew made the chicken with bacon and avocado, and I (being the hungry monster that I am) cooked up a sweet potato with olive oil and pumpkin pie spice (trust me, it's to die for!). 

After dinner (that included an episode of the new 90210...anyone else into that show?!) this is what the rest of my evening has looked like:


Yup, that's right folks, my lab professor gave us homework due tomorrow (still on break here!) because we had a day off of school due to 'snow'.  It's in quotes because it snowed for like five minutes, then turned to rain...but since it's Maryland the word snow sends people into mass panic.   But I was actually an overachiever and sent the assignment in today :)  Now I can relax and watch more 90210 episodes tomorrow (yay!)

Source

Sorry for the not so interesting post...but I'm off to watch the result show of DWTS and hopefully get to bed early tonight :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Please let me live vicariously through you and tell me something interesting you did today!

Predictions on who is going home on DWTS?


1 comment: