Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! We spent Saturday with Andrew's family and Sunday with mine.  Here are a few pictures from the past few days:
Treats from my last day as a Physical Therapy Tech.  I loved the job, but working two jobs plus school was a bit much!
Two of my cousins hanging out :)


Cupcakes I made for Easter Sunday...thank you Pinterest!


Yes...this is random...but who would actually open a store like this?! At least they have MREs!


Since I'm on Spring break from school this week, I plan to relax a little bit, get ahead in my online class, work on a lab report, shop with my Mom, and hopefully hang out with some friends :) Hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE pinterest... those cupcakes are adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Cori! Yeah, I spend way too much time on Pinterest :)

      Delete